Heating for baths and saunas
- Wood stoves for baths and saunas
- To improve and cleanse the body, take a break from worries, recharge your batteries and just enjoy the steam in the Russian bath or warm up well in the sauna, you need a solid stove.
- In our online store of heating equipment "Teplodar" you can choose the appropriate version of the furnace, taking into account the dimensions and features of a particular furnace.
- How to choose the right wood stove for a bath and sauna?
- In order for the stove to warm up the room well, create heat and retain heat for a long time, you need to know what to look for when choosing a model. The most important parameters to consider:
- the area of the heated room (the volume of the steam room);
- the material from which the oven is made;
- type of heater (open or closed);
- from which room the steam room will be heated.
- You also need to decide on the soaring mode. The Russian bath is characterized by high humidity up to 60% and an average temperature of 50-90 °C. In a Finnish sauna, on the contrary, the humidity level is relatively low - up to a maximum of 30%, and the temperature regime is very high - 90-120 ° C.
The actual availability is displayed and is subject to change.
Sale and sale items are only available in the department that lists the actual stock of the item.
Delivery of these products to other departments is subject to an additional charge.
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)