PHOTOS OF OUR WORKS: PHOTOS OF OUR WORKS
All modular chimney systems are certified and meet high quality standards.
High-quality modular chimney insulated with fireproof wool. Complies with DIN 17441. 0.5 mm or 0.8 mm thick stainless steel marked 304 / 316L is used in the manufacture of the inner flue.
The first thing you need to know is the diameter of the chimney of your heater.
Inner tube thickness:
0.5mm or 0.8mm (0.5/0.5mm or 0.8/0.5mm)
Buyers usually choose between the following diameters:
Ø80, Ø100, Ø120, Ø130, Ø150, Ø160, Ø180, Ø200 and Ø250.
Depending on what will be the heating device: boiler, stove, fireplace. What kind of fuel is burned: gas, liquid fuel, solid fuel (coal, firewood, briquettes, pellets). Properly selected chimney diameter is one of the main factors that ensures optimal draft in the chimney.
Insulated chimneys consist of two pipes of different diameters, the space between which is filled with non-combustible thermal insulation material. Insulated chimneys have virtually no condensation and less soot, they are easy to install and use. They can be installed both outdoors and indoors
Safety precautions when installing a chimney:
The distance from the boiler to the walls should be:
behind the stove from 500 mm, above - from 1200 mm, in front of the combustion door from 1250 mm.
The actual availability is displayed and is subject to change.
Sale and sale items are only available in the department that lists the actual stock of the item.
Delivery of these products to other departments is subject to an additional charge.
- Straight pipes 1000 mm (ST01)
- Straight pipes 500 mm (ST02)
- Straight pipes 300 mm (ST03)
- T-piece 90º with stopper (ST04)
- T-piece 45º with stopper (ST05)
- Chimney deflector
- T-piece with cleaning hatch and cond. (ST06)
- Cleaning hatch with cond. (ST07)
- Elbow 90º (ST08)
- Elbow 45º / 135º (ST09)
- Elbow 30º /150º (ST010)
- Conical end (ST011)
- Damper (ST012)
- Damper / Gate (ST013)
- Double transition (ST014)
- Adapter (ST017)
- Coupling / Adapter (ST015)
- Stopper plugs (ST016)
- Roof Mounting / Protection (ST018)
- Rain cap / Umbrella / Hat (ST019)
- Roof / Umbrella / Hat - Spark Arrester (ST020)
- Roof / Umbrella / Hat - Spark Arrester (ST031)
- Decorative square (ST021)
- Decorative ring (ST022)
- Chimney mount (ST023)
- Intermediate mounting (ST025)
- Roof mounting (ST026)
- Cantilever (ST028) H> 500 mm
- Console (ST028) H< 500 mm
- Wall bracket (ST029) over 500mm
- Wall bracket (ST029) up to 500mm
- Wall mount (ST027) over 500 mm
- Wall mount (ST027) up to 500mm
- Wall mount up to 300mm (ST024)
- Mounting bracket (ST030)