KOLTON MATIX MAX
- Solid fuel boiler Kolton MATIX MAX is designed for heating rooms up to 2000 m2. The boiler body material is certified steel 8 mm thick. Boilers differ in the design of the combustion chamber. The design of the water grates is triangular, which gives a large useful heated area and keeps the boiler compact. Their vertical arrangement prevents dust from settling and also separates the flame for improved use in rear cameras.
- It is possible to install a cast iron grate in the combustion chamber, which makes it possible to burn coal or wood.
- The main fuel should be used: coal 31.2 washed eco-peas, granulation 5-28 mm with ash combustion temperature above 1150 ° C. As a substitute: wood, wood chips (burned on a grate), pellets (burned on a retort, provided the Fireman extinguishing system is installed)
- The advantages of a solid fuel boiler
- Improved combustion process as a result of the regulation of the air flow by the damper
- Large fuel hopper and large secondary combustion chamber
- Rear water panels are located above the combustion chamber
- Vertical placement of smoke ducts
- Increased flue gas path
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 (1 Pages)